Turn a Page. Touch a Mind. ® (TAP-TAM), has grown this year to include 576 participating physicians and medical providers in Kansas. More than 118,000 new, developmentally appropriate books were distributed to children at well-check appointments from their primary care provider in the last year. Since 2004 TAP-TAM has put over 886,000 books into the hands of Kansas kids!
We welcomed several new sites to the program this year:
- Heartland Primary Care – KCK
- Lawrence Family Practice Center
- West Wichita Family Physicians
- Thomas County Health Department
- Ransom Memorial Health Pediatric Care
- Pratt County Health Department
- NEK Multi-Co Health Dept – Atchison County
- Nemaha County Community Health Services
- NEK Multi-Co Health Dept – Jackson County
Click here for a complete listing of all TAP-TAM sites in Kansas.Your contribution to TAP-TAM will help us continue to grow, if you would like to be a part of the TAP-TAM program or know of a practice who would, contact Mel Hudelson at email@example.com.